- Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 TRANSITIONAL - Original - Large
Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 TRANSITIONAL - Original - Large
Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 TRANSITIONAL- Original- Large
- The Love To Dream Swaddle 50/50 is STAGE 2 in the Love To Dream Sleep System,
- It allows transition from snug swaddle towards the independence of a Love to dream INVENTA Sleeping Bag with arms free.
- The transition period is just before babies can roll over by themselves, or when their naturalstartle reflex has diminished.
- Assists babies to self-soothe as they make the transition to independent sleep.
- The patented easy zip-off wings help your little ones adjust to sleeping without their arms swaddled.
- The 50/50 can be used just like the SWADDLE UP ORIGINAL until your baby is ready to transition.
- Just zip off one wing so that one arm is free & the other is still swaddled.
- After a few nights, simply remove the other wing.
- The transition period should only take a matter of days.
- Once both wings are removed the '50/50' becomes a snug & comfy baby sleeping bag...but now with arms free!
- Also available (sold separately) is the Love to Dream SNUGBOD with Pacifier holder which will give your tot an extra feeling of security once transition is complete
- Easy zip-off wings
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes and transportation
- No seams inside, no Velcro, no press studs for a safer, more comfortable sleep
- Large: 8.5 to 11kgs / 75cms